Sat, Jan 23|
Connected 2021 Workshop
We will complete 12 hours of group and instructional workshop materials related to harvesting the best lessons from 2020 to build an emotionally, spiritually and intellectually aligned roadmap for 2021 and beyond.
Time & Location
Jan 23, 2021, 10:00 AM MST – Feb 27, 2021, 12:00 PM MST
About the Event
What We’ll Be Doing:
- Processing in Greater Felt Detail the Triumphs and Traumas of 2020
- Connecting the Hidden Spaces Between Us and Within Us
- Discovering a Workable Map from Feelings to Aligned Action
- Re-Integrating Lessons of the Ancestral and Childhood Past in Communal Safety
- Perceiving Your 2021 Across All Its Dimensions
- Inventorying our Relational Spaces
- Detaching Our Biography from Our Truth
- Defining True Success in 2021 and Beyond
Our workshop sessions will last for 2 hours each.
They will take place on Saturday mornings for 6 straight weeks from 10am-12pm Arizona time.
Each workshop will consist of some facilitation and teaching by me, followed by breakout groups and wrap-up reflections and discussions.
We will meet over Zoom and each session will be recorded (except the breakouts). You will also receive an assignment and summary after each session.
The Methods I’ll Be Using:
As part of my work, I have been studying deeply with Thomas Huebl and the worldwide Collective Trauma Healing group for the last 2 years (learn more about Thomas’ work here: https://thomashuebl.com/).
That training, plus my work in reiki energy and in connected coaching, is what has created the healing and growth experiences that you and I have shared.
In this workshop, I will be teaching you how to go deeper into your inner safe spaces, in full core openness with your unseen self - and how to work with others in this space to co-create a comfortable and inspiring reality that enables you to openly connect with your emotional, spiritual and intellectual needs on a daily basis.
Workshop Registration Ticket